Wednesday, July 30, 2014

Princess Ruto is a Playable Character in Hyrule Warriors!

She'll break her enemies' resolve with guilt and insults.


I realize that this is kind of old news by now, but I wanted to make a post anyways because I'm super excited. The Zoras are my favorite race in The Legend of Zelda, and Ruto is my favorite character  in Ocarina of Time, so I'm so stoked she'll be making an appearance in Hyrule Warriors and representing the Zoras. She will fight alongside a slew of other characters from The Legend of Zelda series including Midna (another one of my favorites), Fi, Darunia, Sheik, Impa, and of course, Link and Zelda.  She is also yet another female character that has been added to the roster, something that I'm also very excited about. I'm sure all these ladies will be kicking butt and taking names when the game releases on September 26th, 2014 for North America, August 16th for Japan (lucky ducks), September 19th for Europe, and September 20th for Australia.
In the trailer released that features Ruto, she uses various water themed attacks, including trapping her foes in a bubble of water which she then enters and brings the pain. She gets her power from the blue orb on her right wrist called the "Zora Scale". She is also shown being carried into battle, which is a reference to Ocarina of Time, of course, where she is carried around by Link in the dungeon called Jabu-Jabu's Belly.
I can't wait to see what other characters will be added to this game's already amazing roster. Even more, I can't wait to play it this September!

Watch Princess Ruto's trailer here!

No comments:

Post a Comment