Saturday, November 1, 2014

Heeere's Rachel! I'm back!

I'm back! Expect to see lots of posts about both the new and old Pokemon games

Hello everyone! I'm excited to announce that I am back! It's been a crazy two or three months with me being a freshman in college away from home. I think I've finally gotten the hang of things, and you all can expect to see more posts from me soon.
It's finally November as well, the month that we Nintendo fans have all been waiting for. ORAS and Smash Wii U are going to be upon us in just a few weeks now. Also, I'll be on Thanksgiving break here in a few weeks, so I'll definitely be able to play ORAS when it comes out. In fact, I got the special demo version and I'll be reviewing that as soon as I finish up this post.
There are a few ways this blog is going to change. Firstly, I won't be posting daily easter eggs anymore as it is too hard for me to keep up with them. However, I may start it up again over the longer breaks like winter, summer, and spring. I also don't have a Wii U (yet) as a result of me being a poor college kid but I will definitely be buying one as soon as I can...hopefully before the end of the year (fingers crossed!). So, I won't be able to review the new Smash when it comes out, unfortunately. So as a result, expect to see reviews/posts about older games.
That being said, I plan on doing a bunch of Pokemon posts celebrating the release of ORAS. I'll be doing reviews of the old Gen 3 games, listing my top 10 favorite Pokemon, and I'll be reviewing the new game, of course.
I've missed blogging so much and I'm so excited to get back into it! Thank you all for being so patient with me, and happy gaming!

No comments:

Post a Comment